Handwriting - Smiley Star

Sabtu, 07 Desember 2013

WALT DISNEY

Diana | Sabtu, 07 Desember 201310.07 |

Walt Disney Quotes

1. You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.
2. I don't like formal gardens. I like wild nature. It's just the wilderness instinct in me, I guess.
3. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
4. You reach a point where you don't work for money.
5. Whenever I go on a ride, I'm always thinking of what's wrong with the thing and how it can be improved.
6. The era we are living in today is a dream of coming true.
7. Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway.
8. Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children.

Tags:
If you found this post helpful. Share, Subscribe or Read Related Articles.

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

Related posts

0 komentar:

my visitor

Website counter

FOLLOWERS

Terima kasih yaa !!
Copyright © 2013 Dii's blog. Bloggerized byOzynetwork converted by BloggerTheme9
Blogger template. Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top