Handwriting - Smiley Star

Jumat, 16 Januari 2015

HELEN KELLER

Diana | Jumat, 16 Januari 201504.18 |

   1.       I long to accomplish a great and noble task; but it is my chief duty and joy to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.
   2.       Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them master you. Let them teach your patience, sweetness, insight.
   3.       Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature…. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
   4.       Have you ever been at sea in a dense fog, when it seemed as if a tangible white darkness shut you in and the great ship, tense and anxious, groped her way toward the shore with plummet and sounding-line, and you waited with beating heart for something to happen I was like that ship before my education began, only I was without compass or sounding line, and no way of knowing how near the harbor was. ‘Light give me light’ was the wordless cry of my soul, and the light of love shone on me in that very hour.
   5.       I look upon the whole world as my fatherland, and every war has to me the horror of a family feud.
   6.       College isn’t the place to go for ideas.
   7.       Science may have found a cure for most evils, but it has found no remedy for the worst of them all–the apathy of human beings.
   8.       There is plenty of courage among us for the abstract, but not for the concrete.
   9.       The highest result of education is tolerance.
  10.   One’s life story cannot be told with complete veracity. A true autobiography would have to be written in states of mind, emotions, heartbeats, smiles and tears not in months and years, or physical events. Life is marked off on the soul by feelings, not by dates.

  11.   Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.

Tags:
If you found this post helpful. Share, Subscribe or Read Related Articles.

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

Related posts

0 komentar:

my visitor

Website counter

FOLLOWERS

Terima kasih yaa !!
Copyright © 2013 Dii's blog. Bloggerized byOzynetwork converted by BloggerTheme9
Blogger template. Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top